Heartbeat

Thursday 26 February 2009






You want to argue with me. Im not that bored.

I apologize without understanding. Im not that bright.

I desire to go back to where we began.


You are crying again. I fail to give you comfort.

Im shaking my head again (disapproving of my actions), thats that much regret.

Loves progression makes it already hard to turn back, but Im unable to move on.


My body still wont leave because of what is currently in my chest. Two hearts can solve many problems.

How many tears has love made us shed?


Your eyes are brimming with beauty to carry away my heartbeat.


In this way, you draw closer to take away my heartbeat.

Time has turned back to the beginning. Can you give me a moment?


Im waiting for whatever day when you will also remember

That happiness hovering in your memories.



*lee hom-heartbeat

p.s. when u feel like it.


0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web